Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tsp olive or grape seed oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 400g can chickpeas
- 800g cherry tomatoes
- 2 Baby marrows, finely diced
- 200g bag baby spinach
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 4 large eggs
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan, and fry the onion and garlic for about 8 mins, stirring every now and then, until starting to turn golden.
- Add the ground coriander, stir well, then pour in the stock and chickpeas with their liquid. Cover and simmer for 5 mins, then mash about one-third of the chickpeas to thicken the stock a little.
- Tip the tomatoes and baby marrow into the pan, and cook gently for 10 mins until the baby marrow are tender.
- Fold in the spinach so that it wilts into the pan.
- Stir in the chopped coriander, then make 4 hollows in the mixture and break in the eggs.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins, then take off the heat and allow to settle for 2 mins before serving.