Ingredients (4 servings):
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp tomato passata sauce (from a jar)
- Handful of stoned black olives
- 85g vegetarian cheddar, grated
- Heat grill to high. Beat the eggs with the oregano and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan, then tip in the eggs. Cook over a low-ish heat for 4 mins, stirring occasionally until the eggs are practically set.
- Place under the grill until set and puffed up.
- Spread the sauce over, scatter with cheese and olives, then grill again until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a green salad.