Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 fillets (180g each) boneless white fish
- olive oil cooking spray
- 60g dressed salad leaves, to serve
For the yoghurt tartare:
- 2/3 cup plain yoghurt (thick)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained, finely chopped
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place breadcrumbs in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until toasted.
- Transfer to a shallow dish. Allow to cool. Stir in parmesan and parsley.
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow dishes.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Coat fish, 1 piece at a time, in flour, shaking off excess, then dip in egg, followed by breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking tray. Lightly spray both sides of fish with oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.