Ingredients (2 servings):
- 30g butter
- 200g mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 eggs
- 75g mature cheddar, coarsely grated
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Melt 20g of the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and tomato wedges, and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until tomato is just softened.
- Lightly beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, parsley, and the mushroom and tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining butter in the frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the egg mixture, stir briefly, then cook for 5-6 minutes until golden underneath and nearly set.
- Place pan under hot grill for 3-4 minutes or until just set and top is golden.
- Slide onto a board, cut in half.