Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 English tea bags
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 litre boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 limes, quartered
- Combine tea bags, sugar, 2 mint sprigs and boiling water in a heatproof jug.
- Set aside for 20 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Remove and discard tea bags and mint. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cooled completely.
- Divide ice between 4 glasses. Place 1 mint sprig in each glass.
- Squeeze 2 lime quarters into each glass.
- Place 2 squeezed quarters in each glass.
- Top each glass with tea mixture.