Ingredients (4 Servings):
- 145g (1 cup) whole unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 egg whites
- 4 (about 175g each) white fish fillets (such as Hake)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Place the macadamia nuts, flour, salt and parsley in the bowl of a food processor and process until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Place on a large plate and set aside.
- Use a fork to whisk the egg whites in a medium bowl until just frothy. Dip fish fillets in the egg white, then in the macadamia mixture, pressing firmly to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Divide fish fillets among serving plates and serve immediately.