Ingredients (serve 4):
- 250g sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 12 slices cooked lamb, warmed
- 100g baby rocket
- ±80g feta, roughly crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the sweet potato on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and drizzle with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the baking tray, drizzle with a little more oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a further 15 minutes or until the sweet potato and tomato is tender.
- Remove, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, arrange the sweet potato and tomatoes on serving plates along with the lamb, rocket and fetta.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.