Ingredients ( 4-6 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 150g cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced diagonally
- 400g can crush tomatoes
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- ½ cup (80g) pitted Kalamata olives
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- Oregano leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 mins each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, for 2 mins or until onion starts to brown.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until starting to soften.
- Add tomato and stock. Season. Bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to pan. Cover and cook for 15 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with olives, fetta and oregano.