Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 (175g each) boneless white fish fillets (like Hake)
- Olive oil cooking spray
Fot the corn salad:
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Make salad: Half-fill a saucepan with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add corn and beans. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until beans turn bright green.
- Drain. Refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Combine corn, beans, onion, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of fish. Gently rub onto surface with fingertips.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Spray with oil. Cook fish, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Serve with salad.