- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1kg beef rump steak, fat trimmed, cut into thin strips
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine oil, orange juice, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add beef. Toss to coat. Cover. Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Thread the beef onto skewers. (metal or wood)
- Preheat a large barbecue grill on medium-high. Cook the skewers for 1-2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.