Ingredients (serves 4):
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 x 200g beef sirloin steaks
- 1 tbs chopped rosemary
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 2 tbs mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Toss tomatoes in 2 tsp oil, season and place on a baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes until soft, adding olives for final 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub beef with rosemary and 2 tsp oil. Season, then cook in a frypan over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until browned. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes for medium-rare, or until done to your liking.
- Rest the beef, covered loosely in foil, while you warm lentils in a small pan of simmering water for 5 minutes.
- Drain lentils and toss with lemon juice and remaining 2 tbs oil. Season.
- To serve, scatter lentils on plates, top with slices of beef and scatter with feta, tomatoes, olives and dried and fresh mint.