Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 x ±175g hake fillets (or any other firm skinless white fish), skin removed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, drained
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the fish in a roasting pan, scatter with the tomatoes, olives, capers and thyme sprigs, then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Season with sea salt and pepper, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide the fish, tomatoes and olives among 4 warmed plates.
- Stir the vinegar into the pan juices and spoon over the fish.
- Serve with salad leaves.