Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2x 400g cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 110g (2/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 8 small carrots
- 2 small potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 4x 180g chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, zest peeled into strips
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced. Place tomatoes, olives and half the parsley in a large ovenproof dish, and stir to combine.
- Evenly place onions, carrots and potatoes on top of tomato mixture, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables in dish, then bake for a further 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide among plates, then scatter over remaining parsley and lemon zest.