Ingredients (serve 4):
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 4 (150g each) beef rump steaks
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges and
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil.
- Combine paprika, cumin, chilli flakes, garlic, lime rind and oil in a ceramic baking dish.
- Add steaks. Turn to coat. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve steaks with salsa, lime wedges and coriander leaves.