Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 3 teaspoons barbecue seasoning
- ½ cup Beef stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 medium avocado, diced (only if available)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, shredded
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
- Increase heat to high. Add mince. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in stock and tomato paste. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat tortillas following packet directions. Place tortillas on work surface.
- Top each with mince mixture, avocado, tomato and lettuce. Fold up to enclose filling.