Ingredients (4 servings):
- 500g beef rump steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ x 350g jar feta cheese
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, drained, rinsed
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g cooked or chargrilled eggplant, chopped
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice.
- Drain feta, reserving ¼ cup oil. Place lentils on a platter.
- Top with tomato, eggplant, parsley and feta. Drizzle with reserved oil. Season with salt and pepper.