Some supplements should be part of everyday life. Manna Salmon Oil is one of these products…
Not everybody likes fish, but the truth is that we are missing out on so many health benefits without it. The most important part is the beneficial oils. Taking fish oil supplements, which contains omega 3, can provide the same benefits to individuals who are unable to consume fish on a regular basis.
This healthy oil in fish makes it an essential part of every diet.
What is it?
Salmon is one of the best sources of omega 3 fatty acids and it is rich in eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) fatty acids, which bestow many amazing health benefits to the body. Omega 3 reduces the risk of heart disease and promotes healthy skin and it can help to control the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
How does it work?
Omega 3 fatty acids may help to reduce the risk of heart disease and promote healthy skin. They are also used along with diet and exercise to help lower triglyceride and to raise levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL). This product may also be used to help treat high blood pressure or rheumatoid arthritis.
Benefits of Omega 3
- Helps to lower levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol
- Improves levels of ‘good’ cholesterol
- May Improve heart health
- Helps to improves joint pain
- Could reduce blood pressure
- Improves brain function
- Known to prevent prostate cancer
- Omega 3 fatty acids are also useful in alleviating the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. This is due to their anti-inflammatory effects.
- DHA fatty acid can further improve brain cell communication since it forms an essential part of the cell membranes of brain cells.